I can highly recommend this lacy beauty as the perfect everyday piece of underwear. It's really comfortable, low cut, and I haven't perceived any visible lines. White Rabbit is a label founded in New York, but their family-owned manufacturer employs only women, offers fair working conditions and wages. In addition they donate part of their proceedings to an organization called Women Fabrica Social, who is working in Mexico with female artisans in local communities to help them build a sustainable business with their traditional crafts. I'm so happy that I found this company!
- Name: White Rabbit
- Founders: Mariana and Christian
- Country: US/Mexico
- Website: whiterabbitny.com
- Price point: $$12-55
- My favorite: The white lace thong
- Notes: Their cotton is made out of bamboo, and they work with an eco-friendly knitter. They have the very cool option for you to try on their bras at home for free, and something similar goes for the panties. Both of those initiatives are valid in the US only).
- And: Just an amazing company. Love their commitment to support women - not only in their own manufacturing, but through their donations to Fabrica Social.